Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

December 2012 - Is This Really The End?

Hello, my friends,

   It's December of 2012 and we're quickly approaching the end of another year.  Unfortunately, this year has been overshadowed by the Mayan Calendar prediction of the end of days.  Even if you don't believe a word of it, this constant input of the worst kind of news has had to have affected all of us in some way.  Perhaps you were the person who used the year to put your affairs in order, let the people you love know it, and appreciated life each and every day.  Or maybe the fear of "the end" depressed you, put you in a bad mood that lasted for months and made you feel alone and frightened.  Well, SNAP OUT OF IT!  HA HA

   It's not going to happen!  Life is good and you are here, right now, alive and living it!  As we travel into the festive month of December, we need to embrace the coming Holidays, enjoy the hustle and bustle, appreciate the excitement of children, and make the most of seeing friends and family who visit.  If you plan to travel for the Holidays, have patience in lines, talk to those around you and focus on where you are at the moment, not just on your destination.  Make this the year that you really enJOY looking back on all the good things of 2012, and look forward to the unlimited possibilities of the New Year!

   I started this Blog in August of last year and here is a paragraph from that first post:


    2012 . . . is coming fast!  The world has had so many natural disasters that one can't deny "something" is changing in, on and around Mother Earth.  Personally, I've had lots of ups and downs that are unusual for me, and talk about sleep.......it's all I want to do!  I have the energy to function, but there's no extra perkiness or desire to do things, go places and be social.  I'm hoping that changes for me soon.  I don't believe the world will end in 2012, but I do think we'll have to endure more unpleasant events during the rest of this year and I'm not looking forward to it.  Each time I hear about an earthquake, tsunami, flood, I sink deeper into a personal sadness, as I'm sure do many others.

   I can see that I was correct in predicting more natural disasters this year ("Frankenstorm" Hurricane Sandy immediately comes to mind).  All year, Mother Earth has truly made her power known to us and reminded us who's boss!  As before, I still notice my energy is not what it used to be and I feel emotionally vulnerable lately.  This week, one of my upstairs neighbor told me her dog of 16 years had passed away in November and I had to keep from breaking into sobs right there in the stairwell!  But still, I am very much planning to focus on the happiness of the Season and the good things in life, and that is my wish for you also.

   I'd like to thank anyone and everyone who took the time to read my monthly offerings and I'm so very impressed by the list of countries from which they hail - United States, Russia, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Australia, Latvia, Netherlands, Ukraine, Trinidad and Tobago!  That is so very awesome!!!

   I wish everyone of you a lifetime of happiness, health and abundance in all of its many forms.  Remember, the Angels are with you so you are never alone, and the Universe will give you all you need - just keep asking for and imagining what you want in positive ways.

   Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa (and all other Holidays celebrated at this time) plus Best wishes for a terrific New Year!!!

Love to all, Linda











1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a peaceful solstice, Happy Holidays, and loving blessings in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete